Le Pacte d'Enroth
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Pacte d'Enroth

Forum de l'Empire d'Enroth, alliance multiplateformes

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Compétence Kick

AuteurMessage
Logain

Logain

Compétence Kick Empty
MessageSujet: Compétence Kick   Compétence Kick Icon_minitimeVen 20 Déc 2013 - 11:17

http://bbtactics.com/kick/

On y conseille la compétence sur un TQ débutant, qui a tendance à se faire tuer.

Comme kick fait peur en face, les bons joueurs expérimentés le ciblent ce qui explique en partie cette mortalité. Si les joueurs expérimentés le ciblent autant, c'est qu'il a un effet sur le match.
De plus s'il est choisit comme cible ce peut être une option, préférer qu'on blitze un TQ niveau 2 avec kick qu'un joueur expérimenté.

Sur une équipe de Sylvains, voir si ce n'est pas mieux sur un receveur.

Hawca :
I target the kicker because I don't want my opponent to dictate play. And this is the first bit.

If he wants a deep kick or shallow kick he can, left or right flank. He can

Where to put kicker?

Line is good, but he will end up on Los when you need him most.  
Catchers are good Bjj uses this and I do in tourney play.  
The thrower can work if you have a defensive thrower. Again I like this.

Deep or short?

Well if your needing a blitz to get a draw or win then short. So you can get under it.

Left or right to suit the side you want to kick.  Remember it's not just long or short.

If they are slow team kick deep they will be a bash side with most the team hitting your guys, this means you can get large numbers between his Los and the ball carrier.  AG teams if you kick short then they have to secure the ball fast or you will have it.. They like you don't want to be in a fight.  The different being you don't have to protect the ball carrier

bj hero
I like a catcher for kick as between them they get loads of skills. Normally my 3rd catcher after hes got  block. I protect my catchers at kick off too so it helps thr kicker to live longer. Ill nver put kick on a lineelf as its one less player you are willing to put on los and you never have enough of those.

Kick makes them stay honest, most teams will have to balance their set up as you can kick to an undefended side. I tend to kick short against teams with a reliable thrower. This makes them pick up and maybe pass with a player who doesnt have the skills for it. Otherwise they can hang back deep with the ball.

A deep kick against slow teams (normally the side ive set my tree up on) will give me chance to disrupt them in the back field. Even if i cannot reach the ball ill try to create a wall of players between the ball carrier and the rest of his team.

If they set up with a "strong" side ill usually kick to the weak side of the pitch.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Compétence Kick
Page 1 sur 1